The BSI defines Business Continuity as “having a plan to deal with major disruption, like cyber-attacks, floods, and supply chain failures”. An effective Business Continuity Plan will analyse all potential risk areas and convert these into informed decisions for mitigation at a specific level and appropriate cost.
- Your clients will have peace of mind you are able to survive an incident
- Stakeholders are satisfied their data for example is safe
- Full alignment with your business strategy so its seamless
- Investment proportionate to the asset value at risk you don’t have to spend a small fortune to ensure you are more resilient than your competitors
- Full internal responsibility where everyone knows exactly what they have to do
- Formalises existing policies and procedures (those which are robust and proven) which can improve productivity
- Enhanced reputation and improves business status
Why does it matter?
- Increasingly your clients are asking for proof that you have appropriate measures in place
- Insurance companies are no longer satisfied with a thrown together “tick box” plan (particularly for Cyber Insurance)
- By undertaking a Business Continuity planning process, opportunities to improve will present themselves
- A more comprehensive Risk Assessment approach not just for Systems but for people, buildings and the external environment etc. will ensure your business is protected against many threats
- You could get left behind when being selected as an approved supplier
Where do I start?
The good news is you can get on the road to protecting your organisation right now. Twin Systems offer a free initial 1hr consultation by an accredited Business Continuity Institute consultant looking at any one of the following areas of risk.
- IT/IS Systems
- External Environment
- Risk Register
- ISO 22301 compliance
Third Party Providers how prepared are they?
You are guaranteed to come away with 1 or 2 great ideas to enhance the resilience of your business right now, you have nothing to lose so contact us right now.
Nova Victoria is a technical game changer for Twin Systems Ltd with the convergence of a number of critical IT Systems being required, Twin Systems and NG Bailey IT Services have had to work together to deliver a complex, collaborative network and I believe we have done so