Here at Twin Systems we have been taking a business focused approach to technology for over twenty years. It has taken a while but at last we have put some of this into our Business Technology Guide Taking 9 key areas that our clients are talking to us about we have tried to give you some insight into some challenges of today. The areas we have covered are:
- 3 Reasons Backup is different from Data Recovery
- Bring your own device (BYOD): Risks and Rewards
- Social hacking: the threat it poses to your business
- Email Vs Instant Messaging
- When is it time to build a new technology partnership ?
- 9 key areas where technology outsourcing works
- How to harvest money from your software crop
- What to expect from today’s technologists
- The key benefits of the Cloud
If you are anything like us you will find that some of the areas overlap and our names for technologies and strategies changes over time. Lets face it when doesn’t it ? We complied our guide by talking to our clients about the areas they are looking to improve in and have shared some of these thoughts shared in recent blogs.
To find out more please go to our Business Technology Guide
Twin is a business that enables businesses to focus on delighting clients and our technology services support that. We speak business through technology. Our focus is always on what is practical, achievable and commercially prudent. We of course lift the covers on a little bit of IT magic every so often but we leave leading edge to the Silicon Valley or was that Silicon roundabout ?
We will leave our last words to George Orwell or said ‘Good writing is like a window pane’ Our hope is that by downloading our Business Technology Guide
You will find a little light is shone on the sometimes murky world of technology.