“We’ll be alright this sort of thing always happens to other companies doesn’t it?” Well maybe but do you want to take the risk ? Not really a recipe for sleeping well at night. Give your stakeholders total peace of mind and confidence in your business by building in the highest level of resilience in everything you do
|The Benefits of Business Resilience?
||Why does Business Resilience matter to me ?
- Your clients will have peace of mind you are able to survive an incident
- Stakeholders are satisfied their data for example is safe
- Full alignment with your business strategy so it’s seamless
- Investment proportionate to the asset value at risk you don’t have to spend a small fortune to ensure you are more resilient than your competitors
- Full internal responsibility where staff roles know exactly what they have to do
- Formalises existing policies and procedures (those which are robust and proven) which can improve productivity
- Enhanced reputation and improves business status
- Increasingly your clients are asking for proof that you have appropriate measures in place
- Insurance companies are no longer satisfied with a thrown together “tick box” plan (particularly for Cyber Insurance)
- By undertaking a plan in Business Continuity, opportunities for improvement will present themselves
- A more comprehensive Risk Assessment approach not just for Systems but for people, buildings and the external environment etc. This will ensure your business is protected against many threats
- You could get left behind when being selected as an approved supplier
Typical stages of a Business Resilience Continuity Plan include:
To view this in detail, please download our free Business Continuity Data Sheet.
Get in Touch for your