“We’ll be alright. This sort of thing always happens to other companies doesn’t it?” Well maybe, but do you want to take the risk? Not really a recipe for sleeping well at night. Give your stakeholders total peace of mind and confidence in your business by building the highest level of resilience into everything you do
|The Benefits of Business Resilience?
||Why Does Business Resilience Matter to Me ?
- Your clients will have the peace of mind that you are able to survive an incident
- Stakeholders are satisfied that their data is safe
- Full alignment with your business strategy so it’s seamless to build
- Investment proportionate to the asset value at risk
- Full internal responsibility where staff know exactly what they have to do
- Formalises existing policies and procedures (those which are robust and proven) which can improve productivity
- Enhanced reputation and improves business status
- Increasingly, your clients are asking for proof that you have appropriate measures in place
- Insurance companies are no longer satisfied with a thrown together “tick box” plan (particularly for Cyber Insurance)
- By undertaking a plan in Business Continuity, opportunities for improvement will present themselves
- A more comprehensive Risk Assessment approach not just for Systems but for people, buildings and the external environment etc. This will ensure your business is protected against many kinds of threats
- You could get left behind when being selected as an approved supplier if your resilience is too low
Typical stages of a Business Resilience Continuity Plan include:
To view this in detail, please download our free Business Continuity Data Sheet.
Find out more about our compliance solutions here.
Get in Touch for your